HCT Employment Opportunities
Health Care Therapies (HCT) is a trusted, Austin-based agency that provides specialized therapeutic services to individuals at all ages and levels of physical and cognitive ability. Our mission is to improve quality of life for children and adults with Cerebral Palsy, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, Elder Care Needs, Post-Surgical Rehabilitation Needs, Athletic Conditioning Needs, and other medical concerns.
Since 2005, we have worked to make a positive difference in this community through the application of Massage Therapy, Aquatic Therapy, Music Therapy, and Recreational Therapy. We are known for putting our clients and their goals first, collaborating with their families and physicians to evaluate therapy needs, and implementing a unique treatment plan that compliments the client’s full spectrum of care.
Essential to HCT’s mission are the talented therapists who step into the world of our clients every day. We are searching for experienced and caring professionals in all parts of Texas to join the HCT family.
The following positions are available:
- Massage Therapist – Candidates must be Licensed Massage Therapists (LMT).
- Aquatic Therapist – Candidates must be certified Lifeguards.
- Music Therapist – Candidates must be Board Certified Music Therapists (BCMT).
- Recreational Therapist – Candidates must be Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialists (CTRS, or TRS/TXC or TRA/TXC certified by the Credentials Board).
As an HCT Therapist, you would be responsible for:
- Evaluating and treating clients. You will be matched to clients based on your experience and the client’s needs.
- Weekly travel to the clients’ residences for treatment sessions. Depending on the treatment plan, sessions are typically 1 to 3 hours long.
- Maintaining interaction and collaboration with clients and their team of family members, caregivers, and/or physicians.
- Independent judgment and professionalism in the field.
- Strong commitment to consistency. The consistent delivery of quality services depends on your avoidance of missed visits, cancellations, and/or rescheduling.
- Completion and submission of all required paperwork for each client. Your diligent reporting is critical to HCT’s compliance with supervisory state agencies.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Licensure in the State of Texas and/or National Certification in your chosen field
- CPR Certification
- Current liability insurance for your profession
- Reliable transportation to client residences
- Ability to supply and transport your own equipment as needed
- Rewarding work with flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Occupational training
- Competitive rates paid per job on bi-weekly paychecks
Please email your cover letter and resume, including information regarding currently held certifications, to chris at healthcaretherapies dot net. In the Subject line of your email, please indicate the position(s) for which you are applying.